Slewing Cranes (Aluminium)
Smooth running, quick to plan, simple, easy to handle, an ideal addition to your suspended crane for use when ceilings have insufficient load-bearing capacity, most suitable for a use in combination with a Vacuhandling.
Slewing Pillar Cranes:
- Slewing pillar cranes can come to use whenever a solid floor exists.
- They provide maximum flexibility for any work place.
- It helps reduce standstill and waiting periods until goods can be lifted and moved.
- This will increase the effectivity and save money.
- Headroom and jib arm length can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
- A slewing range up to 270° is possible.
Slewing Wall Cranes:
- Slewing wall cranes for an easy wall fastening are designed for universal operational tasks.
- A clear decisive advantage of the slewing wall crane is the fact that no floor space is taken away.
- They can de mounted to load-bearing concrete walls, hall supports, existing pillars or machines too.
- Lifting height and jib arm length can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
- A slewing range up to 180° is possible.