Slewing Cranes (Steel)
Simple and Robust construction, GISKB I + II special profile, simple installation, for all industrial applications (indoor and outdoor area) and specific solutions available.
Slewing Pillar Cranes:
- Slewing pillar cranes can come to use whenever a solid floor exists.
- They provide maximum flexibility for any work place.
- It helps to reduce standstill an waiting periods until goods can be lifted and moved.
- This will increase the effectivity and save money.
- Headroom and jib arm length can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
- A slewing range up to 270° is possible
Slewing Wall Cranes:
- Slewing wall cranes for an easy wall fastening are designed for universal operational tasks.
- A clear decisive advantage of the slewing wall crane is the fact that no floor space is taken away.
- They can be mounted to load-bearing concrete walls, hall support, existing pillars or machines too.
- Lifting height and jib arm length can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
- A slewing range up to 180° is possible.